A Clean Laptop is a Happy Laptop

I'm feeling like a whole weight has just been lifted off of my shoulders just now.

Image

In my previous blog I was having a crisis concerning my laptop and the power adapter. Unfortunately last night all my efforts couldn't get my power adapter working normally. So I woke up today still a little frustrated, but hopeful. I went into class today... and same old same old. After class I went to the Toronto Eaton Centre, which is just a minute walk from school; and decided to find an Apple Store.
Good god that place was crowded and packed. So I got to speak with a nice girl and told her my troubles with my laptop and power adapter not functioning, she had a look at it and then BAM!

The little slot where the adapter goes in on the left side had pieces of broken pieces pencil lead stuck in it. So she fiddled around and got rid of it and then popped the adapter in and then BAM! It magically started working again and started charging up again.
In my head I was ecstatic! Like YES Lord Jesus!

Image

So yeah, lesson learned!
"A Clean House is a Happy House"
In this case, a clean laptop is a happy laptop.
So the moral of the story: CleanClEaNCLEAN!

Thanks for reading, just wanted to share that with you today.
January 31st, 2014 at 11:58pm