New Stories...Kinda. Updates. NEEDS

Hey Guys!! I know it has been a VERY long time since anyone has heard from me! I know, it's horrible but school has been a pain in my ass and I haven't really had a lot of time to update any of my stories or just make a simple blog post. Also, Tumblr and Supernatural have taken up many of my Tuesdays as well.

BUT, I'm back for good. I've got a bit more time on my hands and I'm going to be remaking my story (Just Let Go) I'm not exactly sure if I'll be renaming it, probably not. But I will be rewriting it. My writing skills sucked when I first starting spitting out stories and now that I'm in Honors American Lit. in school as well as Mythology I am getting LOTS better at writing. Also, many mistakes in my stories were due to me updating from my phone and having the auto correct setting on.

Also, because I am remaking my story, I would love it if someone could make me a banner and a layout! That would seriously be so freaking awesome. I'll be searching for some pictures of a girl for some inspiration. But if anyone wants to make me one that would be awesome!

As for how I've been personally: I've been okay. I know I know "Really Heaven? Just okay?" Yes guys! Just okay. I just recently had midterms. I did pretty well on all of them except for Geometry. I failed it guys. UGH I HATE GEOMETRY!! I'm wayyyy better at Algebra. But other than that, I have a boyyyyyfrriiiiiend!!!!!!! I'm not sure if I've said that in any of my blog posts but yes guys I have a boyfriend. We've been dating on and off since like seventh grade and now we are in the tenth grade so yes it's been quite a while. Lots of up and downs but we're good. His parents love me so that's good. Anyways I want you guys to message me and stuff cause I miss you all and I would love to talk to you guys more. If any of you would want to contact me outside of Mibba that is fine with me. My Kik is: yung__salem (with two underscores) my facebook is Heaven Rain although I don't really get on Facebook. My personal tumblr is: richardramirezpls. Feel free to contact me!

ALSO BEFORE I GO!! For people that do co-writes or want to Google Docs is a good thing to use with the person you are writing with. One of you can create the document and then change up some of the settings so that your co-writer can also edit it and what not. So that's just a tip. I'd actually love to start co-writing a story with someone. I need stories AHHH!

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!
February 1st, 2014 at 01:05am