I got a new toy. :3

The boyf randomly dragged me to Target after I got off work and bought me a 3DS. It's so cute~ but I'm so blown that I'm not going to have as much time as I'd like to play it. >_< I think that's the downside of having a car. I used to have so much time to kill while sitting and waiting for the bus, but ever since I started driving myself around it's like... I'm on the go, 24/7. I could just wake up super early and go to class and sit around for half an hour for old times sake... but what? Why would I do that?

I just got Tales of the Abyss because I always liked any games from that series. I'm so broke. What the hell am I doing with my life? I keep telling myself that I'm not going to spend my next paycheck on nonsense. That never works out because I end up needing that dollar Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze from KFC/Taco Bell. I need sushi. I need a Royal Red Robin burger with a Monster Milkshake. I need papusas. I need a gyro. I need pho. I need chili cheese fries.

It's no surprise that I gained so much weight. I keep telling myself that it's ok because I can be warm in the cold, but who am I kidding? lol. I'll try to slim down in time for summer though because I think I want to actually go to the beach this year before I get really old.

I'm not looking forward to this semester. It's only the first week and only two of my classes have started and I have procrastinated just as much as I always do.

Urk... I'm such a fail.
February 2nd, 2014 at 07:01am