2/3/14, What to do with your best friend!

Hello beauties! Today my best friend and I decided to create a quiz for each other! We each have been writing down questions that we think the other one should know by now. We are going to see how well we know each other! Because of this I've decided to make today's post about best friend's! We all have that awkward time at someone's house when you get really bored and have no idea what to do! I have written a list of some ideas of what you could do next time this happens to you! Enjoy!

1.) Order a pizza and rent a chick flick!
2.) Create your own cafe shop and drink coffee!
3.) Try to complete challenges from You Tube!
4.) Make videos and save them to watch in the morning!
5.) Go for a walk and clean up around your neighborhood!
6.) Search online for some craft ideas!
7.) Decorate T-shirts! This is what I always do to remember!
8.) Make your official bucket list!
9.) Talk about your dreams! Draw your dream house!
10.) Catch up on the latest news on celebrities!

I hope that this helped! I'm literally always bored when friends come over! These are my tips and ideas as well! I hope you all enjoyed this!

XOXO,
BeautifulLife
February 3rd, 2014 at 11:14pm