2/4/14, My Favorite You Tubers

Hello beauties! I'm super excited because this weekend my best friend is spending the night! Whoop-whoop! Anyway, today I decided to tell you some of my favorite You Tubers and why they are my favorite! You should go check all of them out! Enjoy!

1.) Our2ndLife- This is probably my favorite of all of them! I literally get so excited waiting for them to upload their videos! There are six boys that post videos on this channel. The schedule is: Connor Franta-Monday, Ricky Dillion-Tuesday, Sam Pottorff-Wednesday, JC Caylen-Thursday, Trevor Moran-Friday, and Kian Lawley-Saturday! I love them so much! They all have personal channels as well!

2.) XXMakeupiscoolXX- This is my favorite beauty guru on You Tube! She's great and she is absolutely great at makeup and she's pretty! I found watching her videos inspired me so much! I love her videos!

3.) CutePolish- She is amazing at nails and I literally go onto her channel when I want to do my nails!

4.) BeautyLiciousInsider- She is my other favorite beauty guru! I love her style and who doesn't love a ton of inspiration!

5.) Zoella- She is also just amazing! I love how she is so creative and funny! Plus, who doesn't love her accent!

Those are my top 5 favorite You Tubers! I love all of these channels and hop you go check them out! They are all great! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

XOXO,
BeautifulLife
February 4th, 2014 at 10:55pm