Updates for my fan fiction readers.

So since I left my job, I have way more free time on my hands than usual and I will do until my doctor says it's okay to work again. *sigh*

So, here's my plan.

Something Great, my Niall Horan (One Direction) fic is currently inactive. I'm not happy with it at all and it is the worst work I have ever done. So whilst I spend sometime re-writing and getting more ideas (thanks to that writers block) it is inactive, and I do apologise to the few who actually were reading it.

I am still working on my Harry Styles (One Direction) fic, My Hero, and although I will post regular updates, they probably won't be every single night, because I also have other stories on the go.

I have two new stories that I am due to put up here, but I am making sure that I have five chapters of each and I am happy before I go ahead and post them. One is a Niall Horan fic (I'm a little infatuated with the boy!) and one is an Austin Carlile (from Of Mice & Men) fic. So keep an eye out!

I'm really working on my writing technique at the moment, and My Hero is probably my best work at the moment. I found that I cannot write in the POV of the characters, I have a hard time describing things and getting more detail, whereas when I do a 3rd POV, I can do so much more!

Also, before I go and start writing some more, I am taking requests for one shots once again, so feel free to message me if you want one. But have patience because I take my time with writing now, I won't just type anything up and then post it any more. I want to better myself and that takes time :)

Thanks for reading

Stacey xo
February 5th, 2014 at 01:14am