Mibba is my last safe social network hidden from my real life friends.

Meaning, this is the last social network of mine that I use that my real life friends don't know about. I use these networks to sometimes vent about certain people to just let off some steam. I used to have twitter as a safe one, but even that's gone now. This is pretty much just a rant that I needed to get off my chest.

So I was on tumblr and I came across a post that one of my close friends posted. I read it and got annoyed. The post was pretty much just saying how she had such a bad day, and that she felt alone even though she was surrounded with friends and loved ones. That's obviously not what I was annoyed about though. It was the last bit. Then she said that she didn't have the tolerance for people lying straight to her face and then finding out about the truth later, and how she was disappointed. And I just thought that that was one of the most hypocritical things I've ever heard from her. And the reason why I say that is because it is.

Too many times something has happened clearly involving me and her, and vital information. Where she tells me something and then sometime later, I eventually find out the truth or what really happened by somebody else. She said in the post that she didn't like it when people lied to her face and found out the truth later. Well, she's just a bit of a hypocrite then, because she does that same exact thing.

And I am just so sick and annoyed at how she does this time and time again. She's my friend, one of my closest, and I don't hate her for this. The things she does though really makes me question our friendship and if she even cares about what she does and who she does it to.

Ugh, I'm just so annoyed right now by what she said in the last of her post. And end rant. =/
February 5th, 2014 at 09:49am