2/5/14, My Favorite Books and Reviews

Hello beauties! So, after a very crazy and hectic morning, I'm finally ready to post! Let's just say my bus driver is getting a little old and missed our stop! LOLZ! Today I'm going to be telling you about my favorite books and giving them reviews! Enjoy!

1.) The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate-
This is an absolutely an amazing series! I've read the whole series in about ten days and I couldn't put it down! It's great! I recommend it to anyone,but, mostly to teens. I think it affects and touches them most! If I had to rate it professionally I'd give it five stars! It's one of those books that you recommend to anyone who asks you for a recommendation! I love it! Definitely five stars! *****

2.) What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen-
This is the book I am currently reading! I love these kinds of stories. Lots of teens can relate to them and they can touch many many many lives! I love Sarah Dessen's stories and one of my best friends loves them as well! I recommend this book again to teens. It's four star worthy! ****

3.) Teardrop by Lauren Kate-
After reading The Fallen Series and I seen this book on the new book list I put it right on my birthday list because I wanted to read it so badly! I literally love this book more than The Fallen Series! It drags you along with the story and you won't be able to put it down! This book is definitely five star worthy! *****

4.) Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks-
Who doesn't love Nicholas Sparks book? They are always tear-jerkers! I love reading his books but this one is one of my favorites! I enjoyed reading it a lot! Four stars! ****

Thanks for reading today and I hope you decide to check these books out! Bye!

XOXO,
BeautifulLife
February 5th, 2014 at 11:34pm