Hey There Life?

me: hello my dear wallflowers....

my head: oh god you sound pathetic...

me: shut the fuck up, your saying this too you idiot! well, i guess this is my first blog, well sorry this IS my first blog....i honestly don't even know what to write about but you know what? I'll just talk about some interesting things that have been going around me in my life.

my head: *chuckles* which is nothing heheheeee

me: *ignores head* so i recently finished The Perks Of Being A Wallflower (the book) and it was FANTASTIC! i loved it and it always got my full attention. my friend named Saihej said she hated it cause it was slow and stupid but i ignored her cause i saw the movie and it was amazing so i just said it was not her type of thing...moving on!

my head: i bet everyone thinks you now weird cause you have conversations with your head and you type it out onto the internet.

me: so? let them judge me! I just need my music and books to be my friends, they don't judge me like you and everyone else! so i'm moving on again. I recently also listened to Falling In Reverse's album Fashionably Late, and i surprising Love it! it had it's screamo, rock, rap and dubstep thing to it and it flowed so well!

my head: Ronnie is weird though

me: Don't talk about him like that bitch!!! so anyways, i'm tired and my hair literally froze...this is what happened.

I came out of the shower, my hair soaking....my parents come home....it snowed like 30cm of snow here in canada(not mentioning the city) and they got stuck in the driveway, my dad yelled "DAVINIA COME HELP US SHOVEL!" in my head i said "fuck my fucking fucked up life...."

so i went outside and shovelled with them, came back in the warm house and i take off my hat. I feel my hair and its all frozen, stiff and makes a cracking sound when i moved it. My parents played with my hair till it unfroze and again i was whispering in head "FUCK MY FUCKING FUCKED UP LIFE!"

So there is my story of my frozen hair!

my head: there you go, you just scared everyone with your madness you idiot!

me: well i guess its just me, my ipod and you my head.

my head: fuck my life

me: MOHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA PLOT TWIST

well bye my dear wallflowers!
February 6th, 2014 at 02:03am