Some Thoughts & Pretty Guys.

I'm not into dramatic love stories but all these Winter's Tale previews led to me watching a Colin Farrell interview and that was just beyond dangerous. He is so painfully beautiful and he has that sexy Irish accent ... it's hard for me to think about anything else right now. Aside from a potential future story idea I may or may not have. And it could be for Colin. Or maybe someone else.

ImageImage


Yes. Yes, I have a dirty mind. So this thought somewhat stemmed from me re-watching Gilmore Girls for the past week and a half and my intense desire to always write a story that includes a prep school. Prep schools fascinate me. I always wanted to go one, especially for the uniforms because I hated picking out clothes in high school.

So obviously, the girl would be a bit brainy and maybe a little sheltered living in a small town on the east coast. Has had the same boyfriend for awhile - the All-American type boy. Handsome, sweet, athletic, smart, good family like hers. Basically a perfect match. And she does love him on some level though the relationship is boring and has stagnated due to the routine of being together and she wants a little more excitement and adventure and in comes this handsome, older man to her town.

The older guy has just moved from New York City, a writer in need of some peace and quiet, and finds himself in this small town renovating an old house while trying to work on his next novel. He is cultured and mature and smart. Charming and seductive and fascinated by this girl they start a 'friendship' that blossoms and blossoms and gets her into some trouble. And him, because he's got some skeletons in his closet.

So, I'm not sure where I would go with this if I do it. It's just an idea simmering in the back of my mind right now along with several others. I thought I'd share it with y'all though to hear your thoughts on it. Personally, I don't see how any straight female could deny the sexiness that is Colin Farrell. I mean, just ...

Image


But, you know, I don't necessarily have to use Colin for that, though I love him immensely. There are some other older and handsome men that I love just as dearly. Of course, he has to be sexy but also passable as a writer who can also do handiwork so you see my dilemma in actually choosing a fella because those are all very specific qualities and some of them are at odds with one another. But, another option would be -

ImageImage


Alexander Skarsgard. any other True Blood fans? I don't really care much for the show anymore but the dudes on there? Impeccable. And I'll continue to watch it since this is apparently the last season and I have to know how it ends. Specifically, I have to know how Eric's story ends because he's one of the few characters on there I still love (Jason, Pam, and Jessica are the others. Oh and Lafeyette. Okay, I like everyone but Sookie and Bill). But Alex is very pretty and I believe he's played a writer before (I know he's played a carpenter and him in a tool belt = swooning). Anyways, he would be a viable option because we all know he oozes sex appeal. I mean, come on -

Image


And, well, I have one more option. And, he's possibly the prettiest of the bunch and not as old as either of these gents so I guess that is either a positive or a negative, depending on how you look at it. This man also has a pretty accent and the prettiest eyes on the planet. Drum roll please ...

ImageImage


Superman himself - Henry Cavill. Like how is it possible someone is so physically perfect and also the most shy person ever?? Like, he cannot help blushing any time someone compliments him. It's like he has no idea that he is perfect. He is so humble about everything and I just love that. I've crushed on him since The Tudors though I couldn't continue watching the show due to historical inaccuracies. But, he is a viable option for this idea, if I even do it. I will probably wake up in the morning thinking - WTH is wrong with me and delete this. Except ... all the pretty boys ... *swooning*

Image


YUM.

So, thoughts?
Thanks for reading. And you're welcome for all of that up there.
xoxo, Erin
February 6th, 2014 at 05:05am