Revamps || I need your help || gifs inside

So, In the past month I wrapped up four stories (Post Trauma, Rebound, Oz, and Ménage à Trois, holla atcha girl) And I’ve cleaned out a bunch of old stories that either I have no idea where I want to go anymore, got hopelessly stuck on, or just plain never started, and it feels SO GOOD. But anyway, even though I started several new stories: Moonlight (werewolves, vapires, and other monsters), The Lost Empire (Atlantis), Atonement Retreat (Tyler Posey and Dylan O’Brien co-write with serendipity;), and One More Night (Geno Malkin smut parade) I have a few stories that I just really miss/ I wrote a long time ago and want to update them.

Two of them I finished, one was a Loki story, but I completely rushed it and then just deleted it after it was finished for some reason, I loved the plot though, and kind of want to go back and expand on it. And I mean, how can I resist writing about Loki?
Image

How can they expect us to cheer against him as a villain when he looks like that?

And then there was Sing Me to Sleep, which was completely just GOD AWFUL. I cannot even believe I put it on here. I said Harry had blue eyes and was a virgin and that Niall was the one who had all the sexual experience. Like seriously, what the F was wrong with me?
Image

HARRYHARRYHARRYHARRYHARRY

THIS IS WHY YOU DO RESEARCH.

Anyway, then I had a Daryl Dixon and Glenn love triangle story called To the End. I absolutely loved my main character, but again, I wrote it before I actually knew how to write an action scene and I read it over and want to vomit. It was horrendous. Also, she was really wishy-washy between Daryl and Glenn, so I really want to go back not that I have more practice writing love triangles and really kind of solidify the relationship.
Image

There are no words for this besides perfection.

Then I had Promises, which was a Zayn AU with a kind of dystopia, sci-fi vibe and I absolutely adored the plotline and the characters. I think I do want to bring it back, but as an original fiction, since basically the boys were just faces to the characters. Besides, it was kind of weird to me that everyone was named like Nairo and Enros and then you just had Harry, Louis and Liam ha ha. If I do redo this, I already have Zayn’s old role of Nairo recasted to this hunk
Image

I use him for everything but I just DGAF. He’s perfect.

Then one I just kind of want to go back an update to current times is They Don’t Know About Us It’s about how Harry has a secret girlfriend, but when she dies he’s given a chance to bring her back, only to find out she’s dating Louis and this big love triangle erupts. It had a very supernatural type of backdrop, and has lots of drama, which we all know I love. But I wrote it so long ago that nothing is relevant anymore, and Liam is still dating Danielle and Haylor was a thing and… anyway, I really want to update it.
Image

I have that sweater Louis is wearing, nbd.

I ADDED THE GIFS SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THE FEELS.

Anywho, this is where I need your guy’s help. (Hopefully) All these stories will eventually be redone, but I’m curious as to everyone’s like, top three. Please let me know, because I can’t decide. I’m off to drown in a puddle of feels now.

oxoxoxoxox
Ashlee
February 6th, 2014 at 08:57am