I'm cold, but the day is lovely and I should never go shopping.

My house is freezing because our heater doesn't work all the time. It makes it so much harder to get out of bed because my bed is piled with almost ten pillows and I sleep under four blankets. It's a bit much, but how else am I going to fill the empty spaces of a full size mattress? :[ I'm lonely, so my pillows keep me warm. But as I type this my fingers are ice cold and I actually have to wear pants in my room. Pants though. If I had a choice, I'd run free with no pants on.

I can't wait until summer. Then I can break out the short shorts and tan my pale, veiny legs. Urgh.

But I had two cups of tea this morning and the sun is shining. I'm about to jump in the shower and head out for the day, get some sushi for lunch and then go to work.

Me and the boyf went to the casino yesterday. I went to the mall and bought a bunch of bras because my old ones are squeezing the life out of me. I've been putting off buy new ones, but it's gotten to the point where my boobs barely fit into the cups. It's like... I don't even need a push-up bra. Speaking of push-up bras, I had a hell of a time finding bras that weren't push up bras. The padding is just too much, I hate them. Do a lot of girls like these kinds? :\

But I got those and a new purse. Someone slap me. I never used to be interested in these things, but I guess I've realized the beauty of shoes and bags. I dropped a hundred on the purse and left myself with about two-hundred bucks for the rest of the weekend. I was hovering over a lot of Doctor Who merchandise in the bookstore and lamenting the fact that I shouldn't buy the puzzle, string of lights, and the tiny diecast keychain that cost $13. They had a lot of shit though and I was so close to being sucked in. I'm proud that I was able to overcome the temptation, but I'm still sad I didn't buy anything.

Lesson learned. Me going shopping is a lose-lose situation. I've got buyer's remorse and browser's remorse... That second one isn't a thing, is it? But I browse and see lots of shit I like, yet can't buy. I mean, I could buy everything, but that's just not... smart. At the end, I'm so sorry I saw any of those awesome things at all.

Does anyone else experience this or do I have a problem?
February 7th, 2014 at 04:37pm