life updates you don't care about | rec me stuff?

UPDATES/STORIES

Things have been so hectic lately. I've finished my schooling, so now I'm constantly hearing about college and stuff I don't wanna confront yet, no place will hire me because I'm not 18 and writer's block has been kicking my ass. I've only been able to write bits and pieces of things and they've turned out awful. Luckily, I think I've finally been able to kick that. :)

I've started Karma, finally, and I'm super excited about it. After going over my notes and outlines and everything I had planned for it, I'm excited about writing it again.

I have no clue what I'm doing about Dirty Little Secret, because I'm so lost on that story I don't even know how I started it.

I've joined a wonderful group write about the lovely 5 Seconds of Summer boys, called A Different Beat and it's going amazing. I'm so happy with what we've all come up with. And I'm working with such lovely ladies: little sparrow., Anchor and Hope. and Antidote.. They're all lovely writers and check out their other stuff if you haven't!

I've also teamed up with Ema and started an Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford co-write. It's called Nobody Compares.

Image

REC ME STUFF

I've really been wanting to just get into new stuff lately and I figured I'd ask you guys to help! If you guys know of any music, stories on here, books or movies that you'd love and like to recommend, please do! I like almost any kind of music or book, I'm not too picky about book genre and I'd love to read more original fiction on here. Fan fiction, I like Teen Wolf, 5SOS, 1D, Supernatural and quite a few more, so just suggest whatever? where the hell are all of the emblem3 fan fics llike i don't get why there are none

Thaaaank you!
xo, Kayla.
February 8th, 2014 at 03:31am