Best Song Ever! Click and Find Out! Yes You! Seriously Read This!

Image


I listened to this song called A Lifetime of Adventure by Tuomas Holopainen, and it might be one of the most beautiful songs I've listened to in a very long time. Listening to it filled me with such a wondrous and giddy feeling that no song has ever managed to fill me with. It's almost like I've been waiting my whole life to hear.

The whole song is about Don Rosa (Don and Rosa have different links). And the music is inspired from his work called The Life and Time of Scrooge McDuck (which if you haven't read you totally should! It's actually really good! It won the oscar equivalent of comic book awards, an Eisner if you are familiar).

The music video is also superb. Because we see Don Rosa drawing Scrooge McDuck for the first time in many years and he look very happy coming back to the character, that he is the biggest fanboy over (like seriously he is the definition of promoted fanboy ), to draw him once again. Which he left because DISNEY FREAKING SCREWED HIM OVER!

BUT THIS IS SO AMAZING! IF YOU LOVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD YOU WILL LISTEN TO THIS SONG! I've been listening to it non-stop since I stumbled onto two days ago. Time to spread the wealth folks!
February 8th, 2014 at 10:17pm