I'm so proud of myself || Never-ending winter

Lately, I've been much more on top of my writing game. I've actually been keeping on top of my updates, and I've had a crap ton of inspiration in general lately. It's a good feeling. For those who read my writing, you know that I battle writer's block on a consistent basis. This time, I feel like I've actually conquered it. This makes me one happy girl.

I think part of this has to do with the fact that I made a rash, last minute decision and chose to take this semester off. I'm still a mess when it comes to the whole "deciding what I want to do with my life" thing, and by eliminating that stress this semester... I feel so much happier. I've been so miserable in terms of school, going and taking random classes and nothing fits my likes. I'm hoping this short break will help me get sorted out. Mentally, I already feel more optimistic and I'm actually now taking the time to survey my options (something I've never really had the time to do before). I'm confident that when I go back to school, I will no longer be wasting money and time. I will have some sort of idea by then. In the mean time, I get to focus on my true passion- writing!

I've basically placed myself on house arrest still. The only time I really leave my house is for work, because it is still so damn cold out! Jeez. My fingers hurt by the time I get to the car. This has been by far the worst winter. I used to enjoy getting to bundle up in my coat and scarves, but this has been miserable! Here's to hoping the temperature starts to go up... soon.

Anyway, anybody have any story recommendations for me? I really enjoy reading mostly fan fiction, such as hockey or One Direction... But I'm open to check out anything! I promise you I'm a good reader. :)
February 10th, 2014 at 06:01pm