The sexual adventures in the life of an attempted recluse pt 1 (TMI worthy; Rated M for Mature)

Alternate titles:
Holy shit, my clit is gonna fall off.
How not to finger a girl 101
No, I'm not sensitive or "ticklish" my clit just hurts.
The death of an abused clit.


Wow. So, first I'd like to apologize at how awkward this might be for people to read... I was going to post it in the TMI thread but I thought this deserved it's on blog since it is just so humiliating.

Image


Where should I begin? Okay. Let's start out with how awkward I am. I was going to meet my friend, we shall call him Stronghand, at the Water Works Park here in town. I just thought we were going to chat-chit, boy was I wrong. I get there. And her gets there and parks on the other side so we're both like

wtfm8
wheres/hebe
did I get ditched?

But no. I get in the car and we talk and he wants to go to the drive in, which is an hour away and I didn't even know existed. We get there a few hours before the showing stars and we sit around talking about feel-y type stuff and laugh about silly type stuff and then we get to the movie. In the back. It starts getting dark and we get in the back seat.

Well. Other feely type stuff happened.

Image


Which while it was awkward I was excited because omg I am getting touched in a public place. WOOO. Wet were my panties, kay, folks?

Well... this boy has long finger nails. Like that should be a no-no.

I don't want any razors up in my sensitive flesh, okay? Cut them things.

Also, for one thing don't just focus on the clit. My poor little buddy down there was practically
HELP
ABORT ABORT
IT HURTS
I AM BEING SMASHED AND ABUSED
HE MAY PULL ME OFF
PLEASE
CAN'T BREATHE

I couldn't even orgasm, guys, cause it hurt. And not in a good way, because I usually like a little roughness... I usually like a lot of roughness. But he didn't even take my hints like... when I am pulling away and telling you to go in... don't continue to batter my clit.

Image


Well. So, by then he was telling me he wants me and I'm just like, "I want an icepack, but don't want to hurt his feelings."

So, we leave and he takes me to his aunts. Like. No. I am not doing you in your little cousin's bed in your aunts house. No.
Sorry.
No.

So, he brought me home and apologized to me profusely about bring me there and I say it's alright and I apologize for practically denying him the right to do it but yeah... that was too awkward.

How am I today?

Well, I still feel like my clit is falling off... like it's swollen and I bled last night so I think I got cut... by his nails. Like. Okay.

Hopefully you guy's kinky adventures will be better than that awkward as cat shit thing.
February 10th, 2014 at 07:26pm