Herbal cleansing and protection of the home

What your describing could be a few things from a spirit visiting to a ghost or spirit guide, what concerns me is that your feeling afraid, first of all you are in no danger if you were something would have happened long before now. what you can do is cleanse your bedroom and house with a purification infusion.

You will need a Gallon of hot water then you will need a handful each of the following dried herbs :-marjoram, bay, and rosemary. ( you can either put them into a bit of muslin and tie it with string and put the herb bag into the hot water or you can put the herbs in and later strain out the herbs when the water is cold)

Add the herbs to the hot water and allow then to infuse until the water is quite cold, then either remove the herb bag or strain the herbs out by hand, then using your fingers sprinkle the herb water around the house moving in a clockwise circle around the rooms saying:-

I Banish all Evil and Negativity,

From Hearth and Home.

From Floor to Roof.

Light and Love abound

As I will it, So Mote it Be.

Repeat in every room and don’t forget to touch the water to all the furniture, appliances, doors, floors and windows and ceilings. If you have pet flaps or chimneys don’t forget them and also pour some of the water down the drains too. if you have a yard or gardens you may want to walk the perimeter and sprinkle whats left of the water so the whole property is protected.

you may also wish to start looking to your psychic protections which will help you.

http://fuckyeahitchywitch.tumblr.com/post/15684785116

and also a sleep circle.

http://fuckyeahitchywitch.tumblr.com/post/14509280095

you might also wish to carry some :-

Smoky Quartz:- Grounding. Centering. Stabilizing. Uplifting. Filtering and clearing.

Protection.

Pyrite:-,Defense.Shielding. Protection. Deflects and disperses negativity.

Grounding.
February 10th, 2014 at 09:18pm