My Love

I feel like we were made for each other. You deserve love because you lost your mother, no one else in your family gives you any, there isn't another person out there that does. But I have, for a few years now. I think that I'm the one that is meant to be the one to give you that love you deserve and need, that it's my job, and I'm the only one who can.

We're like this for each other. Not out of pity, but because we were made for each other, the problems we have with ourselves can help the other. My depression, anxiety and insecurities are my problems. Your difficulty with expressing emotion and keeping promises is your problem. But our problems can fix each other. I can teach you how to be more open, and you can help fix me.

We were made for each other all along, that's why we were able to make it through so much, why we kept coming back to each other. My love was meant for you, and only you. And yours is the same.

My love is here only for you, to fill that space. I do not want to replace you mother, but I do want to make you feel better, to give you hope, to keep you safe. And I know that you only want to do the same. We cannot be apart, we are bonded, it's what we are here for, you and I.

I am very happy we realized this, I hope this will remind us always, and keep us on track. I do not want to lose this, it would be impossible to love again, for my love is meant for no other.
February 10th, 2014 at 09:39pm