Story Trailers? Anyone in the Business?

Hello, everyone! I know I'm not to much of a vocal blogger around here, or a very social face. But I was wondering if anyone out there in the story trailer making business would be willing to make a story trailer for me? Or Fanfiction Trailer really.

I've got to Fanfics in need of one so I don't care which one is chosen I'm just listening them both here.
the first one is here on Mibba and the other is on WalkingDeadFanfiction.com.

If you are willing to do a trailer for me I will happily rad through one or two of your stories, and Rec them in a Blog with why they are great and why folks should read them as it is the only really thank you I can offer, Unless you want a Layout or banner in return that I can do.

Two Dead Boys

Main Character(s):

The main characters are Matt Campbelle (as played by Kyle Gallner), Paris Dollie Nickles (as played by Dakota Fanning).

Other characters such as the ghost boy Johnah, Matt's mother and family, and the ghosts can bee found in the Video footage you'll more than likely use.

Songs:

Some type of dark symphonic Horror music.
an Instrumental of "Nemo" By Nightwish
Or any sad or scary song you think fits best.

Text: ( I don't expect all this to fit just anything below that you think looks and feels good.)

"One fine day in the middle of the night"

"Two dead boys got up to fight"

Fanfiction & romance based on The Movie Haunting in Connecticut.

By Skipology.

Paris Dollie Nickles has been childhood friends with Matt since childhood.His girlfriend since Junior high. She promise to never leave his side.

" Back to back they faced each other"

there is more to the house than can been seen through it's beautiful walls. Matt can see things, strange and disturbing things, is it the house, or is it the cancer. Most importantly who is the boy in the photo's...and who is the shadow behind him.

"if you don't believe this story is true.."

"just ask the blind man he saw too"

Theme/Mood:

Something Dark, somewhat sad, and very desperate.

Summary: (Basically, what part of the plot you want the story to show. The overall gist of the trailer.)

Well I would like it to show if possible, the strain that's put on Matt and Paris' relationship has they deal with Matt's cancer. I would also Like it to show how they both are seeing the ghosts in the house, but how Matt keeps pushing Paris away as she tried to help him. How Paris seemed connected ot the Ghost boy Johnah and how Matt is envious of this.

Other:
The Fanfiction if based off of the movie Haunting in Connecticut. I'm not sure how hard that is to find, I know Kyle Gallner has played in a few Horror movies and he looks the same in all of them so feel free to use footage from any other movie or TV show he's appeared in.

As for Dakota Fanning footage, I'm kind of drawing a blank, the secret lives of Bees has a few good shots of her. other movies are; Very good girls, the motel life, and Twilight. If footage of her is limited and you can find clips or footage of another actress who had simuliar features please feel free to use those.

The ghost boy Johnah is often appears as a burnt ghost, but there ar plenty of shot of him in the Huanting in Connecticut scenes.

_____________________________________________________________________

My Immortal

Main Character(s):

The main characters are Mare De Luca (portrayed by Kristen Stewart as Bella from Twilight), Merle Dixon (played by Michael Rooker), Carol(played by Melissa McBride) and Daryl Dixon (Played by Norman Reedus you may also use shots from any other movies he has been in if needed this goes for all the characters.).

Side characters are found in scenes from Season two, one being a Minor major character Milton Mamet.

Songs:

My Immortal by Evanescence
When I'm Gone by 3 doors down
Lead Me Home by Jammie N Commons
Ridiculous thoughts by the Cranberries
Or the walking dead Theme Music.

Text:
anything from the rambling below that you think fits or sounds good.

Time won't erase all scars, some just lie under the surface. Like our Emotions.

It's a known fact people aren't always who we want them to be, who were thought they were. Some people change and most people don't. In a world where nothing lives long one thing never fades, never dies; The past becomes become immortal when the future is all but lost.

Mare, Merle and Daryl. Close as peas in their pod, yet they hold so many secrets. After years apart secrets bubble up to light and emotions rise and fall like the seasons. Even as the years go by there are some things you can't run from, some things that will never decay, but morph and twist to survive. When the walkers took the world form the living Daryl was sure He'd never see his childhood friend again, but the pain is just too real and he finds he cannot let her go. While Mare determined to find the Dixon brothers has finally given in, telling herself that they're gone. forever bound to the life she left behind years ago, her past leads her into an uncertain future, Beneath the stains of time.

Theme/Mood:

A love hate kinda mood, kind of sad, something that gives the feeling of bitterness and regret.

Summary:

Basically, Mare is Obessed with Merle who is much older than her and has been since she was young, she grew up with him and Daryl, Daryl's closer to her age. Daryl's always tried to seek after her affection, but she's never really paid attention to him as she only had eyes for Merle.

However Mare has been a safe place for Daryl, she always protected him emotionally, he would come to her beaten, she wouldn't ask him why and he'd not tell her why or who had beaten him. but one day she found out who it was, and the day his father went missing, Mare moved out of Georgia.

Daryl blames mare for leaving during such hard times, and Mare blames herself for how merle is (addictions, and so on). all three really hate each other but have a deep love for one another as well. they just can't let go of their secretive pasts.

Mare in the story also had broken Miltons heart, who had loved her, but helped her reunite with the Dixon brothers.

Other:

most footage can be found in season 3-4 of the walking dead, or any of the twilight movies.
February 11th, 2014 at 02:20am