More Guy Advice?

So there's this guy I like...he's an idiot.

His name is Daniel.

Daniel Gordon.

I have no idea why I'm making this post or why I even freaking like him.

He is one of the most frustrating people on the planet. He flirts with so many girls and wraps them around his finger tighter than a fucking anaconda. I hate him I really do...I think.

He sat next to me on the bus today and I nearly passed out from breath loss. It was like he sucked up all the air and replaced it with his delicious cologne. He doesn't even think of me in that way... at least I don't think he does.

Honestly, he probably likes anything with boobs and a pretty face.

I feel like I'm being a little to harsh because I'm a really nice person. He is sometimes nice too...and when he is then I'm nice right back. I only give back what someone else gives to me...if that makes sense. Basically, I treat others the way they treat me, so if he's mean, I'm mean, if he's nice, I'm nice.

Sometimes he flirts though and I'll be sitting in my seat and he sits 2 seats behind me when I hear him call my name.

Then I'll be like, "What?" And all he says is, "Hey." and gives me his heart-stopping smile that he flashes to make all the girls fall for him.

I hate when he does that.

Then the other day he was talking about hoes and how at first they're hot then they turn out to be not.

Then he looked at me and I could feel him looking at me so I turned to meet his eyes and he smiled and said, "Parris is a hoe." And I scoffed and glared fiercely at him getting ready for one of my infamous comebacks. Then he spoke again.

"I'm just kidding. You're the complete opposite of a hoe." And that comment made me speechless because I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not since his type is basically hoes.

SO I LAUGHED.

Then I said, "Wait does that mean I'm not hot?" And I knew I didn't want to hear the answer but I asked anyway.

"No, Parris you are one of the few girls who isn't hot." He said....

Um...ouch?

I told myself last night that I wouldn't like him anymore but now I think he's trying to make up for it because he hasn't said one mean thing to me since.

He's just one of those guys that you notice because he is so over-confident that he takes up all the space in a room full of people. You just can't help but be mesmerized by his beauty...

I wish I could ignore him, I really do.
February 12th, 2014 at 02:09am