M-M-Mibba

Today, as I was waiting oh-so-patiently for school to let out, I started thinking about the wonderful place that is Mibba. Despite its glitches and few flaws, I love this place a ton, as I’m sure many of you do. There are just so many things that make Mibba awesome.

The people are a big part of what make this place awesome. I have made a few really amazing friends on this site, as well as quite a few awesome acquaintances. Though there are a lot of people who abuse my kindness or simply ignore me, there are plenty others who are sweet, kind and generous human beings, and I feel so lucky to know them. There are a ton of beautiful people, but I specifically want to point out Erin and Noelle, who are two of my best friends on this site.

Mibba’s staff is a bunch of freaking gems, I swear. I have never met a more kind and dedicated group of people. There really is no other website that has a staff like Mibba’s, and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. The staff is like a mini family. One of my favorite things about the staff is that everyone is incredibly approachable. They’re just users, after all.

I love the custom layout feature here on Mibba. No other website has the ability to create layouts like Mibba does, and that is something I will never take for granted. The ability to customize stories the way we can truly is a gift.

The Mibba community is one of the best parts about it. When you spend time on one area of the site, you get to know other people who frequent that area, and that doesn’t happen with a lot of other places on the internet. On site’s like Tumblr, it’s hard to make friends or get people to follow you or whatever it is that Tumlr does, but on Mibba that’s not the case.

Now, I’m interested in learning what makes you guys love Mibba. Spill your hearts out!
February 12th, 2014 at 02:41am