Peter Lewis, This One's For You

You were always there when nobody else could be. You consoled, comforted, humored, inspired me in ways no other human could. Even if you didn't know that I existed. You just got me. You still do. I loved you first.

((This was all '05-'06 when Tyson Ritter was relevant and Warped Tour was in its prime.))

The others came and went. Beckett, Bden, Gabey Baby (he makes those good girls go bad), Steezy. But there was always you. You were my constant.

You've seen it all. You've been up, you've been down. You've been across the country, across the world, across town. I never thought we'd come face to face, but when we did you shattered my world and put it back together with that grin of yours. (everyone knows what grin I'm talking about) My name on your lips was music as you repeated it numerous times in hopes to remember. It's been a few years, but sometimes I like to think you still do. I'm lucky enough to have even met you, and spoken to you on several occasions. Even in a crowded room you make someone feel like they're the only person in the world.

You're genuine; I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world. Nobody gets it like you do, pw, and it makes me feel better that you believe in me, even if nobody else does.

Until we meet again, Peter Lewis. this one's for you.

Image

Image

Image

((I won't include a photo of the two of us because it's the most embarrassing photo I've ever taken in my life))
February 12th, 2014 at 03:51am