Can you imagine if this was a show?

So once again, I was browsing through Tumblr and I found this interesting post that's like super great:

"imagine a show like wife swap except its about bands switching lead singers for 2 weeks"

And oh, am I imagining it. Seriously, can you imagine if we had this kind of show? This would be like one of the most popular shows ever. This would be Mibba's show, guys. We'd all be talking about this. We'd all be watching this together. This would be way better than wife swap because instead seeing just random families switching, we'd be watching our favorite bands. THINK OF ALL THE WONDERFUL AND FUNNY POSSIBILITIES.

We all know what two bands I'd want to switch singers...

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW IT'D BE IF PARAMORE AND BRING ME THE HORIZON SWITCHED FOR TWO WEEKS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT WOULD DO TO ME.

LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW WOULD THE GUYS IN BMTH REACT TO HAVING HAYLEY.

AND THEN JEREMY AND TAYLOR WITH OLI.

And in wife swap, the wives live by the family's rules the first week, so I'm assuming that the singers would live by the band's rules the first week, too. Oh my god, I'm just picturing how this would all go down.

Can we talk about this.

- Just imagine Hayley having to scream and sing their songs.

- And Oli having to meet her range.

- CAN YOU FEEL HAYLEY'S HEART.

- NOW OLI'S ONE OF THOSE CRAZY GUYS.

- Would they wear each other's outfits too.

- Like Hayley would look pretty sexy in Oli's Drop Dead shirts.

- Then Oli would be wearing Hayley's crop tops.

- That would be even sexier.

Oh shit, and then week 2 is when the bands would go by the singer's rules.

- Hayley would dye everyone's hair, especially since she's gonna be releasing her own brand of hair dye.

- They'd all have different colors. They'd be a rainbow.

- Somebody would have pink, even though that's not a color of the rainbow.

- Lee would get pink.

- Oli would make the guys get more tattoos. OH OH and since Paramore all got matching tattoos of their three bars logo, Oli would end up getting it, too.

- But where would he put it. He can't put it on his arm.

- He could put it on his butt.

I'm having fun with this okay.

- THEN THEY WOULD SWITCH BACK AND HAYLEY AND OLI WOULD MEET FACE TO FACE.

- I could already see how Oli would react to his bandmates all having bright colored hair.

- And Hayley seeing the guys covered in tattoos.

- Oli would show her the new one on his butt.

- Hayley wouldn't mind.

DID I JUST INSPIRE MYSELF TO WRITE A NEW HAYLIVER. I BELIEVE I JUST DID.
I'm gonna put this idea down in my list of ideas. If I ever try to do this, slap me in the face twice and then tell me to keep doing it.

Now I want this show to happen. If it ever becomes possible and it ever happens, I will prepare my blanket and ice cream and watch the shit out of it.

You know what this premise also does? Provides a good question for QUESTION TIME.

If this show existed, what two bands would you like to see switch lead singers?

...I believe I just scared off all my friends on Mibba.

I'm just gonna go now before people call the police.

Deuces.
February 12th, 2014 at 07:05am