Someone kill me

My dad, I think, broke up with his girlfriend, who is living with us. I've known her since birth. She's been there when my own mom turned me away. She's my mom even if not by blood. She's made a big impact on my life. She's packing right now. I feel so torn and sad. Her and my dad had a huge argument and...now she's leaving. She's living and taking my two youngest siblings (her and my dad did have two kids together and were engaged). I don't think we'd survive without her.
Someone kill me. I hate Valentine's day. It reminds me of some terrible things. The man I'm in love with might break up with me. My friends are slowly fading. I'm in the closet. I'm trying my best to stay a float but....I'm drowning. So much is happening in one week.
Tests to stress about, projects, and people. My dad and the woman fighting. My almost broken heart. Trying not a lot of people know my secret. Getting depressed because I knew who I am and I'm scared of rejection. My throwing up. Everything is overwhelming me! Please someone come and kill me! All of this is too much! I can't stop crying. I don't feel like I'm loved anymore. Everyone keeps avoiding me, and I can't take it. I don't want to be told I'm emotional! How can I not be! Everyone in my life is leaving! I can't cut! I can't stop crying! Nothing is fine. Not anymore.
So if your ready, I'm ready to die.
February 12th, 2014 at 11:54pm