Fangirl List

It's 2 am but who cares. I thought it was the perfect time to share my not so big secret - I'M A FANGIRL. SO HARD. FANGIRLING ALL OVER THE PLACE. So here's some of my obsessions. They own my heart.

Mibbians

Overrated. It's been far too long since she was on here, but I stalk here on facebook and twitter muah. Her writing does things to my tummy and my heart. She's the Apollo to my Hermes.

silk tea. Oh there are too many reasons why I love this girl. Billie's a sweetheart. She's actually honest and takes the time to leave proper feedback on stories which is rare. She helps people out even though she's got a gazillion other things to do and she listens to my rambling. Oh and she can write like a billion words an hour and every single word is wonderful. I bet she could produce something perfect about any subject. Like wtf. It's not even natural. She's a witch you know.

Hiddleston. Cracks me up man, she's hilarious. And she messages me just to see what's up - how nice is that? Much appreciated. Oh and she can write a damn good horror story. Super creepy, with eerie voices and dead animals...and I should not be thinking about this so late at night.

little sparrow. Is a doll. She's quite possibly the nicest person ever. Oh and her writing's superb. And varied! From werewolves and vampires to the mythical Atlantis.

Kit Harington.
Image
I'm sure we can all appreciate this picture. Why won't you like meeee? -weeps-

Hiddles.
Image
I should have licked his damn face when I had the chance.

Henry Cavill.
Image
He's the only reason I still watch re-runs of The Tudors.

Max Irons.
Image
Just look at him. I've also got a crush on his dad, but he does not need to know about that.

Chris Evans.
Image
He's just lovely. And hilarious. And I just realized he's the only American on my list.

Oliver Jackson Cohen
Image
He always plays a bit of a bastard ;)

Places.

London. Where I'll hopefully be living by the end of the year.

Padua (& the Veneto) Italy.
Image
I only lived there for three months but I left a part of my heart there. That and I miss being told I'm beautiful in the supermarket when I'm wearing my pjs. Italy is brilliant for your self-esteem.

County Mayo, Ireland.
Image
I used to spend every summer on my aunts farm as a kid. Ireland is my home from home.

Stratford Upon Avon. Is just perfect.

Idols or whatever.

River Phoenix.
Image
Is the only actor who gets their own section in my movie collection. He taught me to be compassionate.

William Shakespeare. I mention him too much...

Jeff Buckley.
Image
His music taught me to feel. I'll love him for always.

Sophie Scholl & The White Rose. Showed more courage than an entire nation.

Linda McCartney. She was so pure and generally just cool. On a side note, have you tried the mozzarella burgers??? CHEESE IN A BURGER. And it's meat free. Because obviously we vegetarians rock ;)

Mork.
Image
Mork calling Orson, come in Orson.

Daria.
Image

So what are you fangirling over?

p.s; Am I the only one who's gutted that original Daario has left/been recast on GoT?

Image
BUT HE WAS SO FOXYYYY.
February 13th, 2014 at 02:56am