Snowman| Fruitroll-ups

So you guys we had a lot of snow today and we made a giant snowman! Like it's 6ft tall! I'll try and post pictures of it in the next couple of days. It's super amazing because I made it with two of my brothers. I have three, but the oldest lives in Cal. and my second oldest brother got to stay home from work is why we got to make the snowman so big! His name is William Wilbur and we sang the 'Do you wanna build a snowman' song from Frozen, or at least I did....

Anyways tonight my mom got us some fruitroll-ups which a rare treat so I asked if I could have one and then my brother(younger) wanted one too. Now Dante(my kitty) was half asleep so I was holding him in my one arm against my shoulder. (He's my baby and I carry him everywhere I can. Don't judge -_-) So I grabbed a fruitroll-up and I told my brother to catch and I tossed it to him under hand and it ended up going into part of the ceiling. For those of you who are questioning the whole 'it's in the ceiling' well part of my ceiling is gone due to some water damage I mention in one of my previous blogs.

So yeah... I mean we got it back and we ended up laughing for like five minutes straight but this is why I don't play sports.
February 14th, 2014 at 02:21am