Something that really irks me!

You know what? I'vr seen a blog or two lately talking about the lack of communication going on Mibba and up until now, I honestly hadn't thought that things were like that. I felt like when you took the time to speak to someone, they took the time to respond... Well, not so sure of that now.

I get that people have personal lives and don't always have the time to be on regularly, so responses can take time. Hell, I'm guilty of it myself and honestly when it's an ongoing conversation and both you and the other person take a while, that's cool. Doesn't bother me. I can't expect quick responses when I myself can take quite some time to answer them too. That's fair.

But what bothers me is when people post a blog about something, which to me means you'd like interaction with other users, and they can't be bothered to respond to the comments left for them. It especially pisses me off when they either pick and choose who they bother to respond to or just flat out answer everyone but you.

Maybe I'm old fashion, but that seems rude to me. I'm not the kind of person who leaves short comments, and maybe that annoys people, I don't know. But personally I think that if someone takes the time to try to interact with you after you've posted something to the public, then it's not that hard to take a moment and respond.

People wonder why interaction on this site is going downhill... Seems to me it's because people lack basic manners.
February 14th, 2014 at 01:05pm