Happy Valentine's Day [update on my life]

It's 7:45 here in San Diego and I finished packing to head back to Chicago indefinitely. My boyfriend said it was raining there and I totally miss it. Here in California it's kinda warm, I miss the snow and the lights and the cold air and Mattie and so does Sid (my dog). I'm leaving tonight at 10 and I can't freaking wait, I spent the good half of the day joking on the phone with him, and it made me miss him even more.

I decided to go back to Chicago because he was mugged about 2 weeks ago; he wasn't hurt, he just got hit a couple of times. I was scared until he told me he was okay; I felt so bad for being so far away. I'm going back and I'm never leaving again unless the entire state of Illinois falls apart or burns down.

Aside from that, as far as my stories go, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue The Boy With the Thorn In His Side. I've been trying so hard to produce a worthy chapter and it's becoming more of a chore, it isn't fun. I write what I like, what's fun to me, and TBWTTIHS isn't fun anymore. I'm sorry if you guys like it or not, I don't think I can continue it. I'm gonna leave it up, maybe I'll strike some inspiration and return, but till then, the story won't be continue. Thank you for reading it, I appreciate it to death!

I'm thinking of writing a new Pete Wentz story; it's going to be loosely based off one of my other stories called Hurricane that I wrote featuring Mikey Way. I just want to write some crazy shit, that's when I'm having the most fun. I haven't gotten it all planned in my head yet, but I'm sure I will soon. So, if you're into crazy shit stay tuned ;)

xx alison santi
February 15th, 2014 at 04:54am