Update: 2 Years Later

Well hello there.
I'm not even sure how to start this off since it has been so long and I'm sat here stunned that I haven't logged on here or submitted in two years, I swear it didn't feel that long wow.
Well in short, I've been busy.
That's so cliched and not being active for two years is almost inexcusable since nothing like major major happened in my life, I'm sure I had plenty of times I could have logged on and submitted stuff I'm writing currently but I guess I'd always get distracted.
Although last year I was particularly busy in college (which I'm returning to in September) studying writing and doing assignments hence no activity here.
I guess the year before that I was focusing on applying for college and what to do with my life.
Now currently I'm sorting out my life, trying to get a job, trying to get stuck into writing and reading since the course last year had me so focused I kinda got into the habit of just relaxing because when I finished, I wasn't pressured to write because an assignment was due or read because a report was due.
So I guess I just got very laid back and focused on writing blogs/ramblings rather than actual chapters or new stories etc.
I'm writing a bit more lately and hopefully in the coming days I am going to rewrite a story I currently have on here called "Two Is Company....." as I feel now I am a much more comfortable and confident writer that how the story is presented on this site is very different from how I want it to be as the writer I am now.
I wrote that story when I was very young therefore yes I did love writing but I didn't really care about structure of a story and the huge giant plot holes I never bothered to fix even when the story had ended.
So I feel the need to go back and start it again because I never thought of adding true events or things that took place which inspired that story in the first place.
Since thinking back to what it was originally written about and who it was written to, I feel it could be a much better story than it is now even though I know people love it as is which is amazing.
I promise it will still stay relatively the same as in the same characters and everything, just may change a few events and structure all of it better.
This may take a while but I hope to submit more regularly & hopefully get to know some of you all over again.

I'll probably write another post on everything that's happened in the last two years which feels relevant, but it is too late here to get talking like that ha ha.
So keep an eye on this account, I shall be active from now on.
Sincerely,
Shannon
February 16th, 2014 at 11:44pm