Every Day Pains...

So, I've gotten to where I'm dealing with every day rib and back pains.
I have Lordosis, which is where 1+ of my vertebra is wedge shaped. This has made my spine misaligned and caused many issues.
My doctor strongly recommended physical therapy, to make it more likely that I'll be able to have a regular labor. At this point, however, we are also at the understanding that I may have to have a Cesarean (C-Section).
Erin made me kind of pay for all the chocolate on Valentine's Day. I was sore all day, yesterday. Took three salads and some meat to make me feel better, until I dosed off. When I woke up, I had a horrid head ache and just felt awful. After that, I had two mugs of tea and napped on the couch instead of risking falling asleep in the chair again. Later on, I ate dinner with the family and was doing better after that.
Since the "big out" with me and Ken, my shields have been down and things have been more abrasive than they used to be. I break down a lot easier, and my hormones don't really help. However, there's a flip side. I also cheer up easier. Takes a little longer for me to calm down but little things help a LOT.

I'm officially at 21 weeks and two days along in my pregnancy. :)
I think Kenny and I may have agreed on celebrating his birthday and Erins together on July 4th, since they're so close together and the 4th is kind of a perfect day in between their birthdays.

How's everyone been?
Hope all is well.

~Isabelle P.
February 17th, 2014 at 12:22am