Here's The Beef ! | Recommendation Blog

So I begged for new stories to read (stalk, re-read...over and over....and over) and a bunch of lovely folks came along and Rec-ed me their amazing stories. As promised, its time for me to rant on and fangirl on how good they are.

are you ready?

-------------------

Mountains by sindie synclayre
All.My.Feels.
Yes they completely shattered and then in a single final line rebuilt all over again.
An amazing Completed one shot & Original Slash.

This sweet yet heartbreaking story will flip your heart upside down and playing it's strings like a skill guitarist. The couple even thought it's only a short glimpse of them, emit love and devotion like radiation, and it seems to spill over into the other characters within the story. Kayden's got a strong heart, wish I could be a bit more like him.

Very well written, emotion is very vivid and just D: just go read it and see what you feel. we all need to feel.

The World Forgot bytabula rasa.

It's just starting out but trust me by, the first two chapters are far more than enough to reel you in and keep you there.

"The World Forgot" has to have one of the most original Sci-Fi concepts I've ever had the pleasure of reading. If the concepts been done, I've never seen it before.

But it is brillance in the form of words. It's easy to sympithize with Amanda the main character. Insight is given about her and the company she works for, giving you a wide view of what even the world that she lives in is like.

I honestly am hungry to see where this story goes.

Dead Boys Don't Lovebyladyschrei

Boy oh, boy, oh boy!
I'm a sucker for a good ghost story and this one so far takes the cake!
I'm already in love with the main characters Coner and Olivia.

The story as told from Coner's point of view is very witty and painted perfectly. You almost feel like a ghost yourself standing smack-dab in the middle of whats going on.

I love the easy flow of the story it's easy to follow and keeps your eyes glued (to the point I read it in one sitting....lost track of time and all lol). It's a must read.

Immortal KissbyXXXataktoulaXXX
....guys, guys...I think this story just bit me, I'm enthralled!

Ophelia, is a beautiful creature, I adore this character to bits! She's complex this you cannot help but notice, But you cannot help but fall in love with the maze of her. I love her sass It adds to the allure of her kind and just D: I could probably just talk about her the whole time, but I will not.

"Immortal Kiss" truly reminds me of the glory days of the Vampire, With it's detail, flow, and elegant presence, I found myself trapped within the words. rushing to each chapter like pigeon tossed bread crubs.

Controlled Demolitionbytabula rasa.
A Fallout Boy Fanfic, Ft. Mr.Wentz

I am way to into this fanfic. I will admit that, But it is so hard not to get so into it. Lucy is very relatable, I think nearly everyone reading can see themselves in her just a bit.

Teacher student Fics are a hit and miss with me usually, but this one, this one right here? Amazing.
Seriously, it's believable, they're relationship building, how Lucy interacts with her family, friends, Pete, school. Flawless.

Well written, easy to read, keeps you hyped with "whats going to happen next" stuck in your mind.

Pete seems to be in character, Love,, the concept for why he is a teacher. :D I was looking for some Fallout Boy and I so got it!

A Cup of Joebyraw.

Let me just say you must, must, read this with a nice hot cup of Coffee.

I can't express how happy this story makes me, as I said in a comment on the story. It feels much like reading an actual book, it gives that since of comfort. Almost like literary comfort food.

Unique theme, timeless characters, a perfect play of title character names, and character occupations.

Read it.Love it.And want coffee....lots and lots of Coffee.and Joe....lots of Joe.

Bloodbyladyschrei

Everyone who loves Pete and Patrick Slash should read this. Anyone who Loves Gore should read this. All who love "The Pheonix" need to read this. Even if you don't you should at least give this a try, it's worth it.

A tasteful bit of blood and Gore along with the sweet and adorable pairing.

Emotions are visible and Its very easy to picture their faces the room around them. I could feel Patrick's fear and Pete's worry.

It's one that will make your list complete.

Screambywu yifan

Here we go! back into the Kpop world head first, no pads and no helmets.
And I had a blast!

First of all, the summary alone is as good as the story itself. "ho ho ho! go Jimin, go" was literally what I cheered with wiggly brows (>.> no one else was around so it didn't matter).

I love that 'That's what you get' turn around of the story, 9.9 oh Jimin things just aren't all so simple are they!

Wonderfully played out, keeps you smiling, face inching closer to the screen (or maybe that 's me).

Florencia...never stood a chance, but then again neither did Jimin.

It was as Orginal as Promised, and I can say I am now going to go and stalk some more of her fanfics.

------------------------------------
I think that was all...actually probably not, I will probably be updating this soon haha.
But please go check out these amazing stories, and their even more amazing writers.
It's well worth it, if you want a good read just dive right in.
February 18th, 2014 at 01:15am