About Me

Hi There!

Jackie here. I'm a senior in college who had the crazy idea of double majoring (starting Thursday) in math and math education while also minoring in statistics. An Irish-Cuban American born and raised in Miami, FL, but living out my college years in Dunk City (Go Eagles). I am a Disney addict. Like seriously, I basically live there. I am a Panhellenic woman, so I am guilty of over using hashtags, like, OMG, and the phrase "wait what." I'm also extremely awkward and need a constant reminder to keep my facial expressions in check. I love to travel and dream of one day throwing a dart at a world map and just packing up and going wherever it lands.

I'm just me.

Keep Moving Forward. The quote that has gotten me through every moment of my life. From heartbreak to headaches, this quote has saved me. But what does it mean to keep moving forward? It's waking up every morning knowing that what I do today will lead me to better things. It is learning from my mistakes and standing up for what I believe in. It's a reminder that my current reality won't last forever, and that not every little thing is the end of the world. It is the promise of another day. A better day.

Keep Moving Forward isn't just a quote for me, it's how I choose to live my life.

Welcome to my world.

XoXo,
Jackie
February 18th, 2014 at 07:20am