Major Rant & Rave.

I need to let off some steam. This is a list of things that have pissed me off this week.

People That Live Beyond Their Means
These people annoy me more than anything in the world. I am poor, I get it. I get that you want to have more, I get that you want to be better off, but look at what you are doing. If you cannot afford, find a suitable alternative. Do not over extend yourself. Who really gives a crap if you don't have the latest phone, or the newest model Lexus, WHO CARES. If you can't afford it - don't put yourself and your family in debt simply for the sake of keeping up appearances. I don't care if my house looks unkempt from the outside. I have better things to worry about than if the grass is a little high, or my planters look like shit and my car is a heap of junk. It's mine, it doesnt belong to some company until I pay it off. IT'S ALL MINE. You may give me sideways look behind of my shitty car, but I can gaurantee that I will keep it, can you say the same about your car?

People who assume they know stuff
Broad - but true. I mean it in the sense that they think they know things going on in your life, but in truth they know absolutely nothing of the sort.

There is more, but I am just so mad right now I could explode.

Not to mention for some reason, everytime I try and type anywhere, it takes me a good ten minutes to do it because for some reason the cursor hops up to some other part i've typed and bunches all the words up there.

EVERYTHING IS PISSING ME OFF TODAY. GARGHSFKSJNBFKJSD.
February 18th, 2014 at 11:27pm