Shout Out to the Best Writing Buddy Ever!

I feel like this blog is long over due, but I need to take a moment to give a shout out to the best writing buddy ever. I am always looking for writing buddies, and though I get lots of responses, 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work out because my writing buddies all disappear.

In my massive hunt, though, I have met one really special little gem. She is honestly one of the sweetest, kindest people I have met on here, and I feel so lucky to have her be my writing buddy. She reads every single one of my chapters before I post them and gives me feedback. She's always there when I need someone to talk about ideas with (except when it's smut XD). She even took the time out of her busy day to review my story in the Mibba Magazine, and I can honestly say she's the only person who has ever done that me.

There aren't many people out there who are just giving by nature, but she is definitely one of them. Seriously, if you are looking for a writing buddy, snatch her up if you can, because I truly don't think there is a better writing buddy out there.

She never gets annoyed by my crazy story ideas and will listen to me ramble about them for hours, which is especially nice as of late because I can't find anyone like that anymore.

In short, thank you so much, Marissa! Thank you for everything you do for me and always being there when I need someone to talk to! You are a true gem and I couldn't ask for a better writing buddy!
February 19th, 2014 at 03:09am