Buried alive

Adrenaline fogs my thoughts, i cant think clearly, cant feel the pain. I think it hurts but then i feel it. Warmth and coldness curled as one like the cruel scythes blade, gnarled and blunt yet elegantly light and easy to part flesh from bone, its funny how life can seem so important and yet so fleeting, why do we exist? why do we hurt? why do we cry? does it really end?

Sometimes i wonder if death is only the beginning, that after this life we move onto the next, and its a horrid place of constant pain, like hell without boundaries, we are stripped to the nerves and every touch brings excruciating agony, every step is like a million needles inserted through the cornea. where there is no devil, and no god either, only us and our tremendous pain, we are left to our devices, with no overseer to hate and no god to pray to, no answers to why we are there, only barren plains and constant gloom, a thick fog of smoke filling our systems with tar, only to be coughed back up and with each cough, a tremor to our nerves, like breaking every bone twice. is that what we have to look forward to?

Im buried alive

Premature burial leads to death through one or more of the following: asphyxiation, dehydration, starvation, or (in cold climates) hypothermia. Although human survival may be briefly extended in some environments as body metabolism slows, in the absence of oxygen, which is likely to be within one or two hours from burial time based on the consumption level, loss of consciousness will take place within twenty to thirty seconds and death by asphyxia within three minutes. Permanent brain damage through oxygen starvation is likely after a few minutes, even if the person is rescued before death.
February 19th, 2014 at 11:31am