I'm Gonna Do "My Favs" too! [YOU COULD BE IN HERE]

I like the whole idea of everyone putting like 5 stories for readers to check out, so I think i'm gonna do that too!

*I'm so in love with the story Casual Affairs! Vic thinks he can sleep with anyone he wants too, and his next target is Kellin. Check this Kellic out!

*This is a story you MUST read: You Don't Decide. Vic doesn't like the idea of a countdown determining when and where he's going to meet his soul mate. You're life just doesn't make sense that way. It's very mysterious and awesome so take a look into it.

*A wonderful Jalex story Wet Dreams Are the Best Dreams takes a different route to things. Alex has a huge obsession over Jack, the famous rock star that every All Time Low fan wishes they can get their hands on. You won't want to miss this.

*Stay Together for the Kid literally blew me away! I couldn't believe this Kellic fic. The hating in the beginning and then total desire for each, involving a kid in the middle. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

*This one is a little old, but it definitely made me continue reading it. I read it all in one sitting! Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides starts with an incident that brings Kellin and Vic together. There's even a sequel called Disasterology! Please look at this one!

*Last, but one of my favs, a zombie kellic story called My Heart Died With This World. It was literally so amazing and I adore it completely! Check it out:)

That's it for this week. Maybe I'll do another one next month!
February 19th, 2014 at 06:02pm