Who You Gonna Tag?

My lovely, darling, baby, sweet heart Nicole just tagged me for the book tag, and since she's so cute, I just can't say no. I have a feeling this is going to be a really depressing tag since I haven't actually read anything that wasn't for school since I read the Hunger Games series. Let's do this.

1. How do you find out about new books to read?

I walk up in my class like yo prof what are we reading today? The answer is usually something involving a sonnet.

2. How did you get into reading?

Aww, this is actually kind of cute. I hated reading up until I was in sixth grade. Absolutely hated it. And then my teacher gave me a copy of The Giver and I fell in love. Looking back, it really wasn't that great of a book, but hey.

3. How has your taste in books changed as you’ve gotten older?

Umm, I'd say I'm just more into romance now than I was back in my high school era. I used to read more mystery stuff back then.

4. How often do you buy books?

That'd be never. Most of my profs usually have copies for us. Hallelujah.

5. How did you get into BookTubing? (bookblogging, in this case.)

I guess that's not a thing for me?

6. How do you react when you don’t like the end of a book?

I close the book and then stare off into space for a really long. And then bitch to my mom for hours on end. What a blessing.

7. How often have you taken a sneaky look at the back page of a book to see if it’s a happy ending?

Actually never XD

And now, I'm taggin' wu yifan, Queen of Obscene and DarkHeartedAngel.
February 20th, 2014 at 03:35am