Book Tag!

So you guys I just got tagged by the ever lovely Katie for a Book Tag. Super excited because this is my first one! :3

1. How do you find out about new books to read?

I usually get it from a friend or I bug a librarian or a Barnes N Nobles sales rep until they find me something I would like.

2. How did you get into reading?

My dad would always read to me as a baby, it was our thing. He said my first word was 'book'. (cue for everybody to go: awwww)

3. How has your taste in books changed as you’ve gotten older?

I really don't think it's changed that much to be honest. I still read romantic fiction, I guess the romance has become a little more mature if that counts for anything. ::tehe:

4. How often do you buy books?

Whenever I get a gift card to a book store or can convince my parents that I've been so good and this book would be a great reward.

5. How did you get into BookTubing? (bookblogging, in this case.)

This is actually a first for me....

6. How do you react when you don’t like the end of a book?

I get really mad and complain about what a waste of time it was for me to read said book and then I go on a long rant to anyone I can get to sit long enough to listen to me.

7. How often have you taken a sneaky look at the back page of a book to see if it’s a happy ending?

Not so much as the whole last page as the last sentence to peak my interest and see if I can figure out how it happens.

I'm going to tag Miki-Kat, Rachel-Marie, anddddd XXXataktoulaXXX
February 20th, 2014 at 04:05am