Finally!

So life...

Yeah..life finally seems to be going pretty decent for me, well at least it has been for the past few months. It is really nice.

A big part of it is school. I was ubber stressed out with all things school last semester and i thought i was going to be this on too..but i'm not. I dropped calc after two days and compared to Honors English III, APUSH is a breeze. I can go home at night and not have hours and hours of homework. Sure i have some, but not nearly the same amount. And with APUSH everything is same every day so i know what i have to do and it is easy. And in Chem all the homework is just due on Fridays so i don't have to just cram it in on one night.

Things at work have improved a lot too. That's probably because one of the people that worked there that i couldn't get along with got moved to a different club, so i don't have to see him everyday which is AMAZING.

Me and mom are pretty okay too. we aren't fighting like we used too. We still have little spats but hey, that's normal. I'm just glad that we aren't on the very of a full on throw down every night.

I've gotten everything that was toxic to my life out of my life, and i have been doing better because of that. I also realized that i need to take care of myself before i can help other people with their problems, so that's what i'm doing. I've been going to therapy and i really like her, she is nice and just gets it. So yeah, I've been focusing on me because if i want to go into Social Work i need to have my life together, otherwise how can i be expected to help pull other people together.

I think i have finally just let go of everything. I have stopped letting my past hang over me. I have let go of fights, lost friends, everything. Sure i still miss it sometimes but i'm not going to let it control me and who i am now. Maybe we will have another chance at it in the next life time.

I talked to her the other day and it was nice. It was just s simple conversation that lost friends would have if they ran into each other in the mall. I'm glad that life is finally working well for her, she really deserves to be happy, and i think that she is, and that warms me inside.

ANDDDDDDDDDD

Im going on a date tomorrow night after work! Me and this girl have been friends since about the endish of December. I asked here on a date last saturday, i put a rose on her windshield at work saying if she guesses who i am then i will take her out to dinner. And she figured it out. She was super excited and said it was the cutest thing ever. I am just really excited! I haven't every actually been on like a first date, i have always started sating the person before going on an official date, but not before. I just really feel like we could last a long time if anything come out of this. I really like her, she is super sweet and perfect. She is zero drama, we like all the same things and we just click when talking.

I'm just freaking out because i have no idea what to wear. I want to look cute, but i cant go too far because we are going ice skating. And i cant decide if i want to wear a beanie or a scarf. ugh haha i am just not cut out for this. but im hoping for the best.

I hope all of you have been doing good too! remember if you ever need anything i am here for you!
February 20th, 2014 at 09:19pm