Favorite Andley's

Hello everyone! How goes it? I've just got one question and that's where did everyone go? I started mibba in December of 2012, and started writing almost instantly. I had a great number of recommendations on my second story, but I can't say it's like that anymore. Did people just grow out of it? I know it's hard to find well written stories these days, or maybe they're just boring. I don't know what the case it but I'm going to recommend my favorite Andley's by my favorite authors.

1. This is a classic, but brilliant Andley, by the very lovely CrownTheSecrets. The Story is called Escape Disaster and she's made a sequel called Lost It All. It's a tear jerker, but funny and sexy too. Go read it and tell her I sent you!!!

2. You may know her as the very talented AmberExtermination Emma, has a great collection of Andley stories, and my favorite would have to be Take You Hand In Mine. It's a dom/feteral, and it's really sweet, and sad and aw. There's also a sequel to that and it's called It's Ours tonight. ♬ This is a rebel love song! ♬Sorry. My fan girl game out.

3. Jackie Wepps is her name. She's an active user from what I can tell and she too has a collection of Andley's. This was actually one of the fist stories I read on mibba, and I was so heart broken when it was over, but Stay Strong is a heart warming story about the pairing we love so much. Go read it!!

4. ♬Caught Like A Fly in a web of your lies!!!♬ What? Bet you didn't know that I liked Falling in Reverse. Anyway Caught Like A Fly was one of the first Andley's I read and wow. It's great guys. Her name's Veronica and she's from Canada, hey! Sorry, haha. bvbmayoinstrument gets us with this lovely tale. Read the sequel, It Never Ends to get the whole story.

5. Here's another older story, by one of my great friends ScreamingAngel also known as Georgia. He great personality shows though her creative writing, and you'll love You Are My Fallen Angel. It's another heartwarming story that will leave you awing."

6. When You Were is one of my favorite Andley's. It's so sweet and I just love it! It's written by the famous FallenCreature. I wrote a story inspired by it, but she had the orgoinal and it's lovely.

7. If you like teacher/student Andley's then to thebrokenone's page you go. Her teacher/student Andley If We Stand Together We WillBe Unbroken. It's lovely and fluffy. Go read it!!!

Yeah I got lazy...I get lazy a lot. Here's seven. You should tell me more completed Andley's that you like. I'll make another one of these. So um yeah... And I was to lazy to do the link thingy........
February 21st, 2014 at 04:51pm