Thank You || Quick Update

How's life? I hope this blog finds you well and enjoying whatever it is you're up to! I know I've been basically nonexistent and a zombie lately, and I'm really sorry. I wish I could update more but I'm sure a lot of you know how demanding college is. I'm a business major, freshman by year, sophomore by credit so it's all really exhausting. I just wanted to post a little quick something to assure anyone that actually reads my blog that I am, in fact, alive.

And I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to everyone who reads my stories and waits for my updates and leaves me feedback. You're the reason I keep coming back, and if it wasn't for you I don't think I'd have the drive to update like I still do. So thanks for that, you guys, and I'll probably make a post thanking my biggest supporters if I ever remember, but for now you know who you are.

In other news, last week (as some of you know) I severely burned myself on my oven. I was reaching over into a cabinet and the outside was the hottest I've ever felt it in my life. My hip bumped it for half a second, and voila! I'm left with a really disgusting, peeling burn.

ALSO! Something exciting (but kinda lame)! So I work for a grocery store called Dave's, which is the largest independent grocery store in Rhode Island, and this past week we held a company bagging competition, and I'm pleased (yet slightly embarrassed) to say that I'm in the top four best baggers in the company and I'll be competing in the state bagging competition next month. Like I said, kinda lame, but exciting in a lame way, haha.

I guess that's all for now. I'd do some recs but it's almost 2am, I'm working at 11, and I'm on mobile. So let me know how life is and how everything is going for you!
February 22nd, 2014 at 07:46am