rain. . . oh yeah.

srry 'bout the lack of updates. been busy with school and all the homework i have. also been busy with drama auditions. hopefully, i get a part. if not, oh well, there were better people there than me.

all of my classes have been really good so far. in english, we're reading Night. it's a really good book, i would suggest it. french class, i have been learning a bunch of words. it helps that i have a teacher who came from a french-speaking country. foods for wellness, my group got to make smoothies for our first lab this past friday, and we're doing granola bars now. in geometry class, i'm definetly busy. i get homework every night in that class, including the weekends.

right now, it's downpouring outside, and i'm still drying off from when i was waiting for my dad to pick me up. that was almost an hour ago. and yes, i do regret not bringing an umbrella to stand under. i was being optimistic, saying that the rain will stop and i won't half to walk home. (I was originally going to take the activity bus home, but my dad came about a minute before the busses pulled in.)

gotta go. peace. out. people.

sarah

P.S. If you haven't read the story Angels and Kings, go read it. definetly one of my favorites now. here's the link: http://www.mibba.com/story/mmm-whitechocolate/AK47/
September 12th, 2007 at 04:59am