New?

Hi, I'm new to Mibba. I'm not entirely sure how to work this. I've figured out how to edit my profile, and that's about it! I'm not entirely sure what I'm even asking for help with. I guess I'd just like to know how to get to know people on here? Do you just look through the forums and blogs, and interact? Haha, I'm sorry, I'm sure this sounds really stupid. If anyone reads this and is willing to help/talk to me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

So, I need more words.

Well, I found Mibba through Google. I Googled writing sites because I've been getting into writing more and more lately. I've always loved reading, always, even when I was really young. In high school, I started getting into writing, and throughout college I've taken a few creative writing classes. I'm not going to school for anything literature related, but I'm glad I took those classes. It's a nice and productive way to pass the time. I figured that, on my down time, instead of just writing and reading books, I'd try posting some of my work (if I ever grow the balls to do so), and check out other people's work. This seemed like the most legit site that I could find.

I love fantasy; that's probably my favorite genre of all time, both to read and to write. I give really any genre a shot, though. If anyone wants me to check out a specific story of theirs, I'll gladly do so! Poems aren't something I have much interest for at all, though. I'm really awful at writing them and don't really enjoy reading them, either.

This should be long enough, by now. So, if anyone would like to talk, share their stories, etc, send them to me!
February 22nd, 2014 at 08:47pm