Really more of a Note to Myself | Clean up time

Yeah this is more to myself but I guess it's to my readers too in away.

I'm going to be cleaning out my Fanfics, cause, well....half of them My inspiration is gone and chapters have been lost eaten up somewhere in my thousands of memory savers.

I have 4 pages of stuff in my stories section and 2 of those pages are filled with stuff I haven't even thought of touching in years.

I guess I should say that I am going to try and clean out my fanfics....one I look at them, I read through them. and when I do that....I end up wanting to try, but then after a failed attempt at reviving my inspiration for it....it gets dusty again.

Anyway, All off my Tolkien based fanfics are obviously staying as those are the only ones I can see myself actually finishing. As well as my TWD ones.

Of course my Green Day Fanfic, and MM Fanfic are staying too, along with; the one based off of Haunting in Connecticut, Hatfields & McCoys, Fast and Furious


ok so screw that, they are just on an official hold. yeah I can't bring myself to do it....

The bad thing is I was going to clean out so that I could start my new Fanfics without feeling like a hoarder or something....

anyway.

Regarding My Upcoming Fanfic's

I wanted to take myself on the way back machine so here is the line up. most of these are PG.

1.Past, Present, Now : A Phil of the Future Living Life with Derek Cross over (OC involved)

Kinda typical, Phils girlfriend from the future, goes into the past in hopes of bringing him and his family back (after they all decided to stay). she's rejected by Phil for Keely, but managed to become friends with Casey McDonald to which they find out Derek as a thing for his little sisters new friend. Basically, a big old rivalry thing.

2.The One About Delies : A Joey Tribbiani Fanfic

Also, Kinda typical...I think. Deli is the adopted daughter of Chandler's parents, when they split up she went to live with their Drag queen father and became a model. taught to watch her figure and appearance at all times. Deli moves to New York to further her career, and is looking for someone who needs a room mate. Joey however being the ladies man that hers about the model coming to town and quickly puts a roommate ad out, but is surprised to find out that this Model is his best friends sister. anyway long story short Joey teaches Deli it's okay to enjoy life, good food, and that looks are not everything.

3.Makes Me Happy : A Drake and Josh Fanfic

(I'm going to stop staying typical...they are all typical) Josh's childhood friend Pippy, has had a secret crush on him for years, she see's her chance when Mendy brakes things off with Josh, Drake pushes Her to take this chance, and make Josh see how she feels, mainly during the School fairytale ball. Drake works with Pippy in setting up circumstances and events to boost her appeal to Josh. But when Josh breaks Pippy's heart semi-unknowingly the day before the Dance, Drake finds out, maybe he doesn't want Josh to see Pippy's feels, and maybe he doesn't want Pippy to have them.

4.Long Distance 101 : A Zoey 101 Harry Potter Cross over (Oc involved)

(okay by now you're like damn! how many more?) Basically, the OC, Mareena, moves to the UK following after her cousin Zoey, but for a different reason. She's known for a while she was a witch, but only ever told her Pinpal Ginny Weasley about it. and Ginny told her parents who told Dumbledore. So now Mareena's off to Hogwarts. Fun for everybody, Except her long term boyfriend Logan Reese. They will try to work out a long distance relationship, but they will find a road block in the form of Draco Malfoy, who Mareena finds to be an awful lot like Logan. There is also a triangle between Zoey, Chase, Harry, and Ginny.

5.Everywhere You Look : A Full House Story

(last one) A new rock bands gains wild popularity, ' Mobscene ' is the only thing DJ and Stephanie talk about nowadays. Interested and Jealous , Jessie decides to cheer himself (after moping about a past relationship gone wrong) up by taking himself and the Girls to a Mobscene concert, the final one of their tour. However is is surprised to see that old past flame, is the lead singer. They spot each other and Jessie get the girls back stage. Mini the Moocher, otherwise official name Mini Connor, talks with Jessie and intro duces him to her own kids Jessica and Ken. Jessie will so find that the flame never died out, but he has a wife and Kids now and Mini has two kids of her own...funny thing, Jessica has his eyes.
February 23rd, 2014 at 03:31am