Ketchum for Cancer [UBER IMPORTANT! Please read]

My friends and I have put together a group to participate in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event!

My Papa died on October 20th, 2007 from Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma which turned into Leukemia. My Papa was an amazing person, not only to my family, but for our country. He served in the Vietnam War and always told my family that he wouldn't change a thing about it. Matthew D. Wolf was an amazing human being, and an even greater Papa and I miss him terribly. I'm so sick of people being taken away from this Earth due to cancer, which is why I have decided to participate in this walk.

This amazing experience is to take a stand against cancer, remember the ones who we have lost, and cheer on people who are battling and who have conquered cancer. Cancer seems to be rapidly increasing, for example, my pediatrician whom I went to for all of my life passed away recently from it.

We need a cure, we need to find out a way to stop all of this, to stop wonderful people from falling ill and succumbing to the darkness of cancer.

If you would like to donate/sponsor my team you can follow this link to our team page: Ketchum for Cancer! (Pokemon reference rules.) You can also go to my personal page and donate there if you'd like. Whichever one you chose to do, I'm truly grateful. Thank you so much for all of your time and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Team Page
My Page

Once again, thank you for your time!
My friends and I are sort of dressing up for this event and the Pokemon I chose is..

Image

SQUIRTLE!

Also, you guys don't have to donate because I'm not sure if Mibba will let me do this but if you'd like to I'd really appreciate it! Much thanks! I love you all!
February 23rd, 2014 at 04:08am