We Live As a Pawn in a Big Chess Game Of Life. (1/5)

Have you ever wondered that you're just a pawn and a big chess game of the government. , or life for that matter. Look back on your life.
Have you done anything outstanding that no one else is done. Yes you might have been the person when I get Nobel Peace Prize for something that YOU have invented. Take Albert Einstein in this matter.

But let me Pose a different question to you. Cannot Albert Einstein have to get educated. Whether through a form of his own work or through readings of others.

If you really think about it that is what we have done all our lives.
Go to school so we can read other text so we can learn more.
Those people that didn't have to go to higher education like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg had to go through some education to come up with that idea.
To see something is missing in the world and make it happen.
The reason I point this out it's a show you that we all have to go through the same things. Whether you want to be different than other people or follow the same schedule all the time.

Our life is structured for the day were born.
We will have a goal to live a good life and prosper.
That's what drives us.
Now a good life looks different too different people
For psycho deranged killer, I serial murder Jack the Ripper. Wanted to live a good life and change the world for the better
And then his eyes he did, he saw his good thing.
Set-aside other people's thoughts and feeling , his world he was prospering.

To divert your attention to something else.
That goes along the same lines.
I had a lot of people tell me that your youth years are the ones you able to be free and enjoy life and as it is given to you.

Would you might agree with me on because the more you get older the more responsibility you have ever more time is taken up by things to prosper your life pursuit of happiness.

Dating money jobs getting yourself known out there.

But it might seem obvious but it is true.
As a little kid you still have restrictions and cannot enjoy everything that is possible to enjoy.

Let's say driving car.
That loving little kids drive a car is dangerous for us
I hope you as of I can see that idea is totally outlandish.
But we all know that it is a little kids dream to drive as their parents. Our kids want to do as our adults do.

There are rating systems all around us. That are either age restrictive. or ability/body restrictive.

Not to mention all the laws saying what we can do and cannot do.

Yes as I mentioned in the beginning and what I've heard all these laws and restrictions are put in place because they are protecting us to keep us happy.

As many philosophers argue, it's what produces the greatest good.

But I hope you can see restrictions on laws prevent us from doing something.

At certain times.

So as you might think you are free and unbounded from shackles
You're still stuck under this governmental structure.

No I'm not going to Entertain the idea that the government is watching us.

That is for you decide.

If you want my personal opinion, I tried to think that the government is watching us because that just puts too much worry on one's life that is not needed.

And don't worry the possibility of them watching true.
They have the capability.
We have all heard what they can do.

Just the idea is so big to actually undertake.
And personally, Who cares if they're watching us.

You're being watched by friends and colleagues all day every day, even random people the street watch you.

So why worry about the government watching you when everyone else is watching you.

The government has this thing where they're stuck on a pedestal of being all high and mighty.

But honestly, if I go back to my title there's millions of pawns and this one chess game called life.

Who says they will pick on you.
Enough of that subject.

That could be broken down into another blog.
February 23rd, 2014 at 04:46am