We Live As a Pawn in a Big Chess Game Of Life. (3/5) – Does the government watch us

I told you that I wasn't going to entertain your suspicions about are we looked through the glasses of the Government.

You can take this as you will.
but I still hold true that if the government is watching us we are just one pawn in a big chess game of life.
So who says they're just watching us and not all of us as a collective group.
I had already do this as a thriving nation. They watch us as a group. So government officials can change what they believe and how to act on behalf of the government has a hole to make us prosper more. This is the only way they can get official data on us and take care of us well.

Okay here's where it gets excited for your conspiracy theorist.
For the winter Olympics so, there's a lot of people say that the government over there is tapping phones so they can be and a high security safety measures.

So they can capture a bomb threat or terraced if it's going to happen.
And we already know that the please contact into our phones for safety reasons.
Thanks to media and TV.
Who says that if the wrong person gets their hands on this technology that they just won't listen to any conversation we have.
Yes they do have laws against themselves to not use technology properly. And people with in the system will get reprimanded if they do.

But I received for the winter Olympics if it is of utmost importance the government will change their verdict on what they stand on.

Okay so now that I've established that governments can and might abuse of power.

Let's take it the other way.
And commercials for ADT you can see the ADT allows you to turn on and off the lights and watch when your kid comes home from school.

So as parents we like the of spying.

If this does not suffice your quench.

Let's look at our adolescent children, and how parents and adults want to look at our teenagers phone, just because they want to make sure they are okay and not dealing with the wrong issues.

Sexing or having intimate relationships whether not old enough.

Cell phone companies used to allow parents to invade their teenagers phone. But later on they came under fire because of privacy issues and other sorts of stuff.

By the way it doesn't have to be government that is doing this.

The more and more advance our technology gets the more more susceptible to invasion.

Two instances

One. I got a virus on my computer one and it was a money pack virus that brought up a governmental page say I did something wrong and I had to give money to some company through a money pack account. sure this whole thing governmental page and froze my computer and was able to access my WebCam and take a picture of me.

Some people might say that the government but really think about it why would the government just do that when they get more officially asked for money and demanded because they are your government.

An instance to as well just a little while back I 17-year-old hacked into I think it was target. Don't quote me on it, and got all the information of people who shop there.

And that's because the government allows us to use computers that grants us access to technology that if we didn't have computers we will have access to the technology.

Me what you think about all this comment and subscribe– I will answer you back and post blogs to answer you.
February 23rd, 2014 at 08:11pm