My song lyrics and Andrea Gibson (good and bad)

If anyone loves poetry especially hard hitting poetry, and you have never heard of Andrea Gibson look her up. She will bring tears to your eyes. I had a fan girl moment meeting her. My best friend and I drove four hours to see her show in Cookeville, Tn. while we are in Memphis. We rented a hotel room and just made it a good time. I got her autograph and saw her live! While it would be an honor to meet many of the musicians I look up to, Andrea Gibson is my number one favorite performer! We had a great time. Look up "Blue Blanket" and "Eli" if you give her a chance. I wrote a thank you on her facebook and she liked the post too (fan girl even harder).

On another note I asked my mother to help me clean my room up some because it is very bad. I know I am 23 and asking for help cleaning my room, but I live with my parents and I work 62 hours a week. It is hard for me to find the time. Anywho, I just had a slight breakdown. I write my lyrics and poems on random slips on paper and I had a lot on last years calendar. Come to find out I am 99 percent sure she threw them away. She felt bad about it, but it brought tears to my eyes and not in a good way...whenever I am sad, or think bad things I write. That is my escape. It is the only way I can forget about the things of this world and create another world in my mind that is better. To find out they are gone forever it makes my gut hurt and my mind quiver in fear. That makes no sense to most people I know, but it does. It hurts because those were like bad memories that were meant to stay on paper locked up and if they ever came to the fore front of my mind again I can find that poem, that lyric, or that short story for that particular memory and escape in it again. Now I have to create new worlds with new words and that is a lot harder than you imagine.

*end of happy moment and end of rant*

Oh yes, p.s

I am still looking for photographers with a decent rate who do great work.
Read my last blog about that.
I have Sedition's work, a few Adam Elmakias, and a lot of Jeremy Saffer. However, I enjoy other work that isn't just band prints. So if you know someone I should look into let me know!

: )
February 24th, 2014 at 01:20am