The Weekend--Good or Bad?

It's right now 9:21 as I type at my computer, I have a Physics test tomorrow, and there's a nice AP US History homework assignment that I was assigned to do. Why are all of these factors bad?

I haven't studied and will therefore fail because my teacher, while a great person to talk to, can't teach for his life.

I haven't done my APUSH homework, and there's a really annoying picture analysis thing that's part of it that I HATE!

Now the weekend has its pluses: hanging out with friends, catching up on some ZZZs that you miss during the week, getting to the next level of that video game that you were 'this close' to reaching. But is it practical?

Now, like any other NORMAL teenager, I hate school. I detest it with a fiery burning passion in my soul. But, while that's the case, I must beg the question of whether it's really worth it to have two days free to do whatever you want only to be stressed out at 9:30 at night over that homework that you forgot.

I'm so busy all the time that I really did just forget. It's not my fault, it's my teachers' faults for trying to make my brain actually function properly on a day that I had no school to actually get the juices flowing. Now, I'll probably go procrastinate a little longer, try doing the assignments I must, fall asleep, and stress in the morning over how irresponsible I am and how I am completely f*cked when I get to college.
February 24th, 2014 at 03:29am