This is why I should never rewatch something... | Old TWD spoilers

D: soo I was going to get started on reviving my first walking dead fic...and trying to gain some inspiration for future events in mt Rick fanfic. So I thought hey watch a rerun of the 9th fourth season episode.

The first time I watched it I was glued to the TV, grinning like an idiot, getting my TWD fix....like the junkie I am. fawning over Michonne at the start and her badassery-ness. In lala land thinking about writing a Michonne fic..... anyway I missed a lot of stuff...a lot of stuff...

Now that I've rewatched it, I totally wish I could jump through the computer screen and rip Carls face off >.> he's beyond his not staying in the house days...his a witch and I say we burn him (D: not a real witch though I love me soon witches...his a fake witch >.>Burn him!)

D: acting like that, defiling his momma's last words, and D: (<--- lets see how much I use this) and treating his daddy like a dog off of animal planets animal cops. Parental abuse! if that's a thing >.> should be a thing.

little fawker....

BUT WAIT

there as a short burst of redemption!

Rick was trying to play the good father >.> and clear the Diner place thing....which was stupid, so Carl was right about him letting him handle it. That little Monsters good with a gun so that kind of stuff fine, all he needs is back up. (miniature Shane in training....crazy as all out doors)

and then Rick was being a butt....jeasus, I hate when I have to side against the Rictator....*sigh* but none the less, should have let the boy just shoot the dang walker, talking about he was a weak one and he could take him hahaha D: honestly Rick looked like a walker himself hobbling around one red eye, talking like he had a mouth full of cotton ( yes Rick you might have lived and he might have died but Phillip messed you up!). Getting all mad at Carl one of the few times the boy is right...he saved you right there bro.

CUT TO

My fangirling again as they show Michonne, small scene still love it...would kill for her hip strucker....that wasn't weird at all oh well. Yay for Michonne's tracking skills :3

BACK TO

In the house that Rick and Carl take...and Carl finds that room that was pretty much every tween boys heaven....guitar, awesome cloths....musics....bomb TV...but load of games...just pure win. and he smiled and looked like Little Carl again T^T all my feels, and I felt bad for him, of course he is messed up, killed his mom, killed the man who could have been his uncle (or well walker version), lost his best friend, caused the grandpa man to die O^O got told no more kid stuff and here here is a boy his ages paradise! and then...and THEN!

He looks at himself in the TV and it all just dies....he see's it all and it just dies...it's back to butthole Carl. and all my feels again.....I hate you but you poor damn kid...

D: "it's a strong knot, closed hitch....Shane taught me" FUUUUUUUUU you Carl! Low blow you little son of a ...... right she's dead sorry. just Ugh! really. Must father and son be acting an ass? really? REALLY?

Ok so Rick is trying to hard to protect Carl...but at that moment he's all rick has left, anyone can under stand...this boy is not stupid he Knows what really went down with Rick and Shane by now...I know he was pissed but low blow... now it was like No Poor damn kid....evil little monster... you don't deserve the awesome room!

wait...you mercy killed you're mother.....fuuuuuuu 9.9 geez make me hate myself....

"remember him" the little >.< ugh see he so knew! Slap him do something, he wants to be a man fight! (even though we all know at his point Carl would have whooped Rick's butt)

god the struggle for power is ridiculous. you're dads on his last leg fine, you are trying to help him survive while being fucked up and emotionally detached yourself fine. But you know what form one person with a detachment problem to another... Carl you're an ass you still respect your ONLY parent left. Hello little creep, Maggie and Beth....yeah yeah you know them would LOVE to be arguing with their dad and having him tell them to eat and be careful...oh wait they can't! can they. Grrrr. little creep.

CUT TO

WTF is this?!?
hey wait is that Michonne? yeeeesssss! Michonne back story time. D: although I felt bad it was in the form of a nightmare. this gave me SO much more material for My OC Bree and her Heavy reliance on Michonne. Bree having lost her kids and having nightmares and memories about it herself, I drooled over this fact about Michonne DROOLED Fanfic material yes, and then hatted myself for not reading the comics....because i would have probably knew this fact about Michonne WAY before and it would have made my Fanfic more interesting earlier on, but it is not to late to work it in there and use it to bolster she and Bree's relationship.

BACK TO

Rick and Carl. :3 aw he's still a good boy, Fixing his daddy a bowl of cereal! I literally squealed. and then when he went up the stairs to the dream room, and oh my god he actually looked like the average Tween, keep calm everyone Carl's acting Normal!

ruined.....Rick won't wake up D: walkers at the door.

Anyone else notice how Carl looked like he did at the start of it all when he went outside alone to clear the walkers at the door? so scared and small, that was a glimpse at the kid that is still somehow alive buried under the crazy that is growing.

and while he was leading away the walkers, in his attitude I saw Daryl and Glenn in there, and I smiled because, Ok so he's crazy but you can tell he really has paid attention to the Male figures he has had around him, and that somewhere hidden he has respect for them all, learning from them, then OMG third walker!

this nearly gave me the same heart attack Daryl gave me when that walker popped up behind him in the 8th episode. geez.

Pinned under the nasty things, one more left, omg he already used a bullet in the diner is there any more left.... O.O.......O.O........O.O......O.O watching.....wasted two freakin bullets panicking! and final it the last walker....wait...wait..WAIT was that six rounds. fuuuuuuu.

Kids Ok. can breath now, lets start cursing him out. which I did...my poor computer screen has never heard such words before.
pukes....looks like shit....Carl you might wanna get that check out buddy....just saying....you ate cereal...should not look like that.

and is " I Win " supposed to be his new badass slogan cause it needs work O3O

MICHONNE! *fangirl*

>:I that face, that pissed and annoyed these things are still around face, almost a pout hehehe love it. total girl crush here.

walking with the walkers....like a boss...undetected...like a boss....

MICHONNE MOMENT ENDS

and I pout for a good while.

is Carl sniffling? of course now that I know ricks ok I can pay attention to this now. Did not notice the first go around. but HA! yes get in tune with those Feels, they are in there....went to being an ass again though...like really tho. you can shut up now.

anyway, laughed so so hard, tears came out, when Carl tried to bust open the door, police style, and fell flat...not on his ass all the way flat XD was so funny, cause he thought he was such a bad ass O3O can't even bust open a door squirt how do you think you're gonna make it on your own? The more you know....

BUT NOTICE....all that I'd be fine if you died stuff...and he always remembers to pick up his daddy's hat..always.

the walkers attack again and you can almost hear him screaming for his father in his head...once again kid freaks out and misses...we all know Carl has amazing gun skills he's just freaking the fuck out XD majorly hahahaa :3 blow to the ego, just what he needs, (of course I can say this after knowing he is ok and not looking at hte screen like O.O)

O.o wimpy kid could not open window....should not be out on his own...this is why you need pops.

loled when walker looked like my uncle eating a chicken wing just before he bites down lol that just made my day, glad the kid made it loose though.

XD once again awwwed because Carl looked like a kid agian sitting on the rooftop with his can of chocolate or nutela or whatever in the hell it was (no seriously what was it? at first i thought it was coffee and was like what the hell he's eating that?)

omg and the lonely orphan music they played T^T made him look so BAWH! I remember the first time I watch this, I started thinking Rick might actually be dead and was bawling for the poor kid...

NOT eating a healthy meal by the way tsk tsk.

MICHONNE!

lmao looking around like she was seriously wondering why she was out there walking with those things lol finally lost it and cut them down yay!

it's okay Michonne it's just your feels....

NIGHT TIME

:3 aw Carl laying by his daddy

"I'm scared" and the tears and Oh my god ! I'm crying all over gain...sigh and it's pathetic because i knew it was coming this time but still. ALL MY FEELS....AGAIN

and Michonne tears up and makes it worse, but I pull myself togethe rbcause hello scene with Michonne :3

OMG that stuff was PUDDING!...hello.

anyway I'm done with my stupid review rant.
February 24th, 2014 at 05:00am